Welcome to SmileScapes Dentistry by Robert D. Woods, DDS
Welcome to our website. At SmileScapes, we focus on providing you with the highest quality in Cosmetic, Implant, Reconstructive Dentistry as well as your Family’s General Dentistry needs all in a comfortable, caring environment. We offer comfort services such as complimentary nitrous oxide (Happy Gas) and oral sedation or twilight sleep, head phones for music and more. At SmileScapes, Dr. Woods, will give you the smile that you are proud to show off. Please view our Services page for a full list of dental solutions.
Alpharetta Dentist, Dr. Robert Woods, has been a staple in the local community and dental field for nearly three decades. Dr. Woods established his private practice in 1989 after completing his residency in advanced education in General Dentistry at Emory University. Dr. Woods is a top dentist in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry serving Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Sandy Springs, Fulton County and patients throughout Georgia and across the country. Dr. Woods’ passion to excellence and for continual improvement has pushed him to further distinguish himself among Alpharetta Dentists as the only dentist in Alpharetta and one of only a few in the state to obtain and maintain Associate Fellow Status in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
We value your comfort and understand the importance of creating a positive experience for you. Please visit our About Us page to learn more about Dr. Robert Woods and our dental team. Call us at 770-551-0808 to contact our Alpharetta Dental Office to schedule an appointment today!
Who Are We at SmileScapes?
We are a group of compassionate experts that share the common goals of values of honesty and caring. We strive for excellence and never ending improvement. We are partners with our patients in their dental and general health needs and have a positive impact on their lives.
Who Joins the SmileScapes Family of Patients?
People looking for quality, comprehensive care and understand the value of our services.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to join our patients, assisting them in creating and maintaining their general and dental health, beauty and function for a lifetime all in a comfortable and caring environment.
We remain dedicated to our family of patients as family members, providing the highest quality care and services in a loving, caring and professional manner. To be a partner with our patients in their dental and general health needs and to have a positive impact on their lives. We shall always be conscientious of our patient’s wants, needs, privacy and time. We will provide our patients and ourselves an environment that is clean, comfortable and above all safe. Professionally and personally, we shall constantly be in pursuit of excellence and will strive for constant and never ending improvement.
- We diagnose the best care for each patient.
- We operate honestly and with integrity with patients, team and suppliers.
- We are committed to being on time.
- We schedule sufficient time so providers are able to provide the highest quality care.
- We maintain a high quality, clean and modern facility and equipment.
- We use only high quality materials and will not put our patients or our team at risk.
- We are committed to patient retention.
- Our patients are fully informed regarding treatment and costs prior to starting procedures.
- We hire high quality personnel and maintain a high quality work environment.
- We are committed to continuing education.
- We maintain consistent, accurate patient information.
- We will be compensated fairly for the services provided.
- We exemplify the philosophy of high quality general and dental health.
- We treat people the way they want to be treated.
- We maintain a pleasant and cooperative attitude.
- We shall maintain an intense dedication to caring and quality.
- We are a referral-based practice.
Why should we be your Alpharetta Dentist?
Sometimes it can be difficult to choose a dentist. Certainly, it is important to understand what goes into this decision and what differentiates some dentists from others. Here are some key points on which we focus:
- We take an interest in your overall health and understand how the condition of your mouth, and not just your teeth, can contribute to a healthier, longer life. And how your health can contribute to the overall health of your mouth and smile.
- We take time to listen to your opinions and concerns. This will allow us to create an individualized treatment plan that fits your wants and desires, as well as providing the highest quality comprehensive care available.
- We are thorough. We take proper x-rays, inspect your entire mouth and cheeks instead of just your teeth. We make every effort to detect oral cancer early as well as other problem areas.
- We consider the long term durability, comfort and cosmetics when evaluating your treatment options.
- We stay up to date on the latest options available in cosmetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry.
- We will explain your multiple treatment options so that you understand the differences, outcomes, risks and costs associated with each. And we partner with you to determine your final plan.
- We take 3-D images for all implant surgeries.
- We utilize digital x-rays that reduces radiation significantly over traditional x-ray films.
Your comfort, quality of dentistry, safety and overall health are most important. Be sure to ask your dentist questions if there is something that doesn’t feel right or seems out of place with your treatment. Make sure to choose a dentist like Dr. Robert Woods, that allows enough time for treatment and has the experience and training to provide quality dental care.
Educating patients is important to Dr. Woods and the SmileScapes team. It is one of many reasons that our practice has become one of the most highly recommended dental offices in the Alpharetta area. You should never settle for being ill informed or uneducated as to what is being done with your teeth and mouth. Your health is very important and it is why we strive to provide top quality dental care to each and every one of you, call Dr. Woods and the friendly team at SmileScapes.