Welcome to Robert D. Woods, DDS
Alpharetta Dentist, Dr. Robert Woods, has been a staple in the local community and dental field for nearly three decades. Dr. Woods established his private practice in 1989 in Sandy Springs after completing his residency in advanced education in General Dentistry at Emory University. Dr. Woods moved his office and opened Smilescapes Dentistry in 2005 and is a top dentist in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry serving Alpharetta and patients throughout the state and across the country. Dr. Woods’ passion to excellence and for continual improvement has pushed hin to further distinguish himself among Alpharetta Dentists as the only dentist in Alpharetta and one of only 28 in the stste to obtain and maintain Associate Fellow Status in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dr. Woods also regularly attends the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons conference on Aesthetics and Dental Implants as well as numerous other continuing education opportunities to stay on top of the dental field in the area of cosmetics and implant dentistry.
At SmileScapes, we focus on providing you with the best in Cosmetic, Implant, Reconstructive Dentistry as well as your Family’s General Dentistry needs. We offer comfort services such as complimentary nitrous oxide (Happy Gas) and oral sedation or twilight sleep, head phones for music and more. At SmileScapes, Dr. Woods, will give you the smile that you are proud to show off. Please view our Services page for a full list of dental solutions.
Upon your first visit, we will help you feel comfortable with an office tour and a warm greeting. Our team will continue to make you feel comfortable and at ease at each subsequent visit. We value your comfort and understand the importance of creating a positive experience for you. Please visit our About Us page to learn more about our dental team. Call us at 770-551-0808 to contact our Alpharetta Cosmetic Dental Office to schedule an appointment today!
Why should we be your Alpharetta Cosmetic Dentist?
Sometimes it can be difficult to choose a dentist. Certainly, it is important to understand what goes into this decision and what differentiates some dentists from others. Here are some key points on which we focus:
- We take an interest in your overall health and understand how the condition of your mouth, and not just your teeth, can contribute to a healthier, longer life. And how your health can contribute to the overall health of your mouth and smile.
- We take time to listen to your opinions and concerns. This will allow us to create an individualized treatment plan that fits your wants and desires, as well as providing the highest quality comprehensive care available.
- We are thorough. We take proper x-rays, inspect your entire mouth and cheeks instead of just your teeth, we do a full and thorough examination. We make every effort to detect oral cancer early as well as other problem areas. Early detection is key to effective treatment.
- We consider the long term durability, comfort and cosmetics when evaluating your treatment options.
- We stay up to date on the latest options available in cosmetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry.
- We will explain your multiple treatment options so that you understand the differences, outcomes, risks and costs associated with each. And we partner with you to determine your final plan.
- We take 3-D images for all implant surgeries.
- We utilize digital x-rays that reduces radiation significantly over traditional x-ray films.
Your comfort, quality of dentistry, safety and overall health are most important. Be sure to ask your dentist questions if there is something that doesn’t feel right or seems out of place with your treatment. Make sure to choose a dentist that allows enough time for treatment and has the experience and training to provide quality dental care.
Educating patients is important to Dr. Woods and the SmileScapes team. It is one of many reasons that our practice has become one of the most highly recommended dental offices in the Atlanta area. You should never settle for being ill informed or uneducated as to what is being done with your teeth and mouth. Your health is very important and it is why we strive to provide top quality dental care to each and every one of you. If you are looking for a dental provider in Alpharetta that cares about you, call Dr. Woods and the friendly team at SmileScapes.